Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Death of a Pink Dog

So Charlee's pink dog that she got for her birthday in September is now...dead...Here is how you sufficiently kill a stuffed dog according to Charlee.


First - shake it around a few times until the "guts" start to come out.

Second - Start pulling on the head/neck area until almost detached.

Third - pull out more guts for good measure.

Fourth - bite its butt and bend it in half to break is back.

Finally - roll around in the guts and make sure it is completely dead - when it is, smile at your mom in triumph.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it when they start to rip the fluff out. Maggie loves to do that as well.

D'On Marx said...

That's hilarious! BTW - are you ever going to answer my phone calls or call me back?? lol :D

Kayla said...

I love his smiling face picture! So cute. I love all of your dogs. Poor little pink dog though...my dog does the same things though and she is only about 12 pounds. Your dogs definately do a better job and destroying things! :D

Anonymous said...

This,...is awesome. GO CHARLEE!!Ha Ha you gotta love puppies!