Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A New "Friend"

So, recently I have come to realize that we sort of have a new house guest...ok, not really IN the house - more like outside. Every week for the last few weeks...always on a Sunday, no less...I have come home to find a little gecko (Not like the Geico one) outside our front door - he just kind of stares at us and I leave him alone - Kevin says I should try to catch him and I'm thinking what for? He sits outside and probably eats the moths that dive bomb my head every day - no thank you, he can stay where he is. Just a few days ago I realized that he is living in our always lit front porch (ghetto) light. Perfect place for him I figure - always warm and always has food flyin around. So sorry for those of you who don't like "slimy" lizards and things, but here are some pictures of our little non-animated Geico gecko.


3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Friendly little critter. Don't show Kayden. He'll want to catch him. He won't touch him, but he'll want to catch him.

Tasha said...

I want a gecko!!! I love your blog!!

Anonymous said...

that is so freaking awsome!! i love it!!