Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blast from the...past?

So, I was up this morning messing around on the computer - yes, it's Saturday morning and I have been up since 7:30 am thanks to the snoring husband - Anyway, so I found out about this hilarious website http://yearbookyourself.com/ - So I decided since I have always wanted to live in the 50's era, that I would see what I would have LOOKED like in that era - so here is what I would have looked like in 1956 - no laughing please - I did enough of that for everyone...and I decided to do Kevins and his is 1950 - I like his the most I think!


Tell me what you think mom??? Would we have been friends??? HAHA

4 comments:

D'On Marx said...

That's hilarious!! You can't post something like that and not expect us to laugh at it.

Anonymous said...

bI loved it, and you would definately be a friend, In fact, you remind me of one of my classmates. Whoa, Kevin, He is definetly a looker for the 50's. But you have to admit, it is worth a good laugh. Mom

DaMomma said...

That's too funny. I'm going to have to look up that website.
Anyway, I set my blog to private, so I don't know how it all works, but send me your email address so I can 'Invite' you again. Susan

Jessie Nielsen said...

Seriously still my favorite picture... you are hillarious! So, I got me a blog! Add me as a friend... I have two in there.. one is a work portfolio and one is personal I think the top one named Jessie is the personal one! Now we can be bf's (blog friends)!