Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's Day Project

So this year for Mother's Day (for my mom) - we took Dylan to the Artful Potter to make her a gift. I love this place and me and my friend Cherie go all the time. They can do these great plates etc. with designs around kids hand or feet prints. I really wish I could have decided on a design that had a foot print, because when you force Dylan to open his hand, he very strongly refuses. Lucky for me, he fell asleep. Still, it was an ordeal. So here are the pictures from our adventure and the finished product.

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

That's really cute. I've seen another company who does home shows very similar to that. That's so cute.

Kayla said...

So cute and so creative! I love that idea! And I'm sure his grandma loved it too!

Cherie said...

this whole "adventure" was lots of fun lol. it turned out so dang cute!!