Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dylan's Blessing and Photo Shoot

Ok, so I totally apologize for not updating since...December? Yikes. I guess having a baby really is a full time job. So in case you didn't know, I had Dylan on Jan. 30th and it was a not fun labor, (guess that's why it's called "labor") that after 36 hours ended in a C-section. But, even though it was tough, I ended up with a very handsome little man. My niece Tasha, who is a FANTASTIC photographer...check out her page here...came to Vegas for a visit and took these amazing pictures of my handsome dude. There are also some from his blessing day in March.


March 28, 2010

Four Generations






Tasha also did some family pictures for us.

Dylan - 2 Months Old

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how big he's getting.

Kayla said...

He is way too cute! I can't wait to someday see him in person! =D

Cherie said...

i want to squish him cheeks!!