Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Late-night Twilight

Ok, so I know this is like 3 weeks past due, but I've been without a computer so now I have to get caught up. So my friend Cherie and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight on November 20 - wow...that was almost a month ago - Anyway, we had a great time and were surrounded by a bunch of teeny-bopper SCREAMING girls, who I frequently told to "Shut It!". Other than that we thought the movie was great and had a great time away from our "boys". We took some pictures and blinded all the girls around us, so I just had to share.

Not until I took this picture did I realize what similar color Cherie's eyes are to the vampires...hmm

~Thanks Cherie for the good time!~

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I Love You!!! I nloved going with you. It was so freaking fun!!! we need to go again!!

Lisa said...

So when you write "shut it" I can hear your voice. HA HA