Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I didn't move to Vegas for snow...

So on Monday, in my normally sunny city of Las Vegas, some crappy white stuff started falling from the sky...sigh - I didn't move here for this! Not only do I not like it, neither does my prissy dog! Trying to get Charlee even out from under the patio is chore enough, but then to get her to "go" outside while there is precipitation? Nearly impossible. So I wasted more than half my lunch standing outside in the falling slush trying to convince my dog that it's great and she should try it! All the while with a look on her face like "Sure mom, your wet and freezing - looks like a party - I'm not movin'!" So finally after following me around the yard and doing nothing but shivering, I caught her looking pretty cute - with snow on her face - Can't wait to see what actually happens when she sees Idaho snow - Look out mom - we may have to teach her how to use the toilet!


1 comment:

Dan and Sara said...

Ha, that is so funny! I've been meaning to ask you how Idaho was, how the dogs did in the snow, and how the roads were? Did you guys have a good Christmas? Hope you're doing great!