Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Puppy needs a home...

So over the weekend I was "babysitting" a puppy. Her name is Bree, I'm not exactly sure what kind of dog she is but she will probably get pretty big and she needs a home. She is about 6 months old I think. She LOVED playing with our dogs and picked up things VERY quickly, like going potty outside and fetch. She loves to be loved and really needs a home! SO if anyone in the Vegas area is interested please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get a puppy :( And...I didn't know you had a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I do! Yes, we need to come visit...we'll figure out a time...soon. ;)

The Avid Scrapper said...

Hi Sarah,

I do have the lamanated template with full instruction sheet and color photo for $15, if you are interested. I actually have a friend of a friend who wants me to teach her how to make these and she is buying the template and then coming over for a class if you would like to do that, too. Maybe you could get D'on to come with you! Let me know! You can email me at theavidscrapper@yahoo.com