Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Stockings

So I got a pattern for Christmas Stocking from JoAnn's...and didn't follow any of the design ideas. haha I started looking at Christmas fabric and only liked a few of them. Kev said he didn't want the pattern to look to "busy", so I kind of just went with my own style. It turned out ok I think, but now I just have to make a second one...Anyway, very non-traditional Christmas stocking, but I think they will be fun to have hanging over our fireplace...


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Sarah, your stocking is so cute!! I actually am planning on making some this year... now I am going to steal your idea!! love ya! Wendy

p.s. I am so glad to be in touch with you again and it was fun to see you on our blog today! :)

The World Famous Marx Family said...

wow girl you suprise me with your craftinesss! You did an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Cute, man. What are you? Like the sewing-do-it-yourselfer or something?!! That's AWESOME!! I need to learn how to do something cool like that!!

Tasha said...

That is so cute! You did a great job! Christmas already? I think that you have been around my mother too much lately!!! Just kiddin!!! ;-)

Dan and Sara said...

You are quite the little seamstress! I am impressed! If I still lived near you, I would say lets get together and have a sewing party (then you could teach me, because I'm not very good.)

lol.