Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Idaho Trip

The first part of October Dylan and I FLEW to Idaho to visit my family. I was very nervous to fly with him for the first time. I was very worried that he would be cranky and people would give me "that look" you know...like "why the heck did you bring a screamin' baby on this plane" look...So, to start off, flying out of Las Vegas, we were two hours delayed (and 2 hours delayed coming back to Vegas) - great. Dylan got a little nap in before the flight and was entertaining EVERYONE on the flight. Playing peek-a-boo with people behind me and generally charming everyone around him. Guess I didn't need to worry so much. (story of my life) So once we got to Idaho we started visiting everyone. One of the main reasons we went, was to visit my niece Tasha and see her new baby Ethan! He is 5 months younger than Dylan and is almost the same weight! :) Here are a couple of them together.

The fall colors were all over the place in Idaho, and it was a nice day, so Dylan and I ventured outside to take some pictures...here he is getting his first "taste" of leaves.

We had such a great time getting to see all of my family again and can't wait to go back for Christmas time!

No comments: