Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chazden's Birthday

So this is a little late but I still had to post it. Cherie's son Chazden just turned 3 and on the 3oth they had a party for him at a place called Pump It Up. It's a great place for kids and they get to play for hours on those blow up toys with the slides...anyway, afterwards, they had pizza and cake for him. Most kids I know are SO shy when people sing happy birthday to them - Not Chaz - he sang right along and was THRILLED at the attention. So I took a video and told his parents I would post it - so enjoy!

3 comments:

Cherie said...

O My Gosh dude my son is just to dang cute!!!! thanks for posting that!!!

Tasha said...

That is so so dang cute! What a kid! He is so grown up since I saw him last! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh my freaking gosh....i just laughed my guts out!!! ha ha thats fabulous!tell cherie hello and i miss her!!!